The 18V Instantor Press Tool is available in two versions; the Mini Press Tool (IT2020) provides an output of 19kN and the Large Press Tool (IT2040) provides an output of 32kN.
The IT2020 and IT2040 tools can be used for connecting stainless steel pipe, MLCP, PEX pipe with suitable press fittings (Instantor Press, Stainless Steel Press and Copper Press Fittings). The high-pressure hydraulic system is powered by a Li-ion battery, actuated by a motor, and controlled by a MCU.
The Instantor Press Tool is available for all common systems. TH, VI & M Profile Jaws are amongst the selection when customising your kit.
More information on the Instantor Press Tool can be found in the downloads section on the right side of this page.
- Available for all common systems; TH, VI & M profile jaws
- Rotating head on all press tools
- High-performance 18V 4.0Ah Li-ion Battery
- Ergonomically designed – compact, non-slip rubber grips, carry strap & optimised centre of gravity for easy and single-handed operation
- OLED Display shows press count, battery power, working pressure, maintenance notes and fault codes
- 3-year warranty when registered online
- Calibration and servicing available from a qualified Instantor Service Technician