Instantor Copper Press fittings offer a high-quality modern solution with flame free jointing for faster and safer installation.
Instantor Copper Press fittings are WRAS approved and manufactured to EN 1254-7. Fittings include a specially designed pre-lubricated EPDM O-Ring with a Leak-Before-Press feature on each connection, which when pressed correctly, deliver a water-tight seal in seconds without the need for any solder.
Quick to install in 5 simple steps – Cut, Calibrate, Check, Mark, & Press, – saving on time and costs when compared with traditional copper solder methods.
- Flame Free Jointing. No hotworks permit required. Flame free installation makes for a safer job and shortened project times.
- Quick & simple to install. Faster than traditional solder methods, saves on time and material costs.
- WRAS Approved. Instantor Copper press fittings are WRAS approved. Imperial/Irish Approval # 2003301
Metric Approval # 1903373
- EPDM O-Rings with Leak-Before-Press feature designed to identify un-pressed joints during system testing.
- ‘VI’ Profile jaw for Irish/Imperial fittings & ‘M’ profile jaw for Metric fittings.
- Operating Pressure/temperatures – 16bar @ 30°C, 10bar @ 95°C. Max 110°C, Min -25°C
- Aesthetically Pleasing Finish. Flux and heat free system provides for a neater, cleaner finish.