Instantor Launch Brand New Press Tools
Date 27th May 2022 /// Product Launches
The Instantor brand is iconic amongst plumbers and installers primarily for its Compression, Copper Press, and Press fittings. The brand has since taken it a step further to delve more into plumbing tools; recently announcing the launch of the Instantor Press Gun, now available from builders merchants nationwide.
After a number of requests from plumbers for an Instantor branded Press Gun, Sanbra Fyffe has officially launched the new product with two variations available. The 18V Press Gun is available in two versions; the Mini Press Gun (IT2020) providing an output of 19kN or the Large Press Gun (IT2040) providing an output of 32kN, placing it in a strong spot amongst competitors.
The IT2020 and IT2040 tools can be used for connecting stainless steel pipe, MLCP, PEX pipe with suitable press fittings (Instantor Press and Copper Press Fittings). The high-pressure hydraulic system is powered by a Li-ion battery, actuated by a motor, and controlled by a MCU.
The Instantor Press Gun is available for all common systems. TH, VI & M Profile Jaws are amongst the selection when customising your kit.
- Suitable for thin wall stainless steel pipe, copper pipe or multi-layer pipe
- Available for all common systems; TH Profile (16mm – 63mm), VI Profile (1/2″ – 1″) & M Profile (15mm – 54mm)
- High performance 18V 4.0Ah LI-ION battery
- Ergonomically designed with non-slip rubber grips, carry strap, and optimised centre of gravity for easy, single-handed operation
- OLED display shows your press count, battery power, working pressure, maintenance notes, and fault codes
- 3 year manufacturers warranty, when registered online here
- Service & calibration available through a qualified Instantor Service Technician with Calibration Certificate provided once complete
Instantor Press Gun Kit
Whether you choose to go for the Mini Press Gun or the Large Press Gun, each kit contains;
- Instantor Press Tool 18V
- Heavy-duty plastic protective case
- 2 x 18V 4Ah batteries
- Choice of TH, VI or M Profile Jaws (VI not available with Large Press Gun)
For more information on the Instantor Press Gun check out the product leaflet here or get in touch with our sales team on +353 (1) 842 6255.
The IT2020 & IT2040 Press Guns are now available to shop from builders merchants nationwide.
P.s. Let us know what you think! Tag us in your Instantor Press Gun pictures and videos on social media.